Videos MUST be submitted by June 12th
■ Recruiting contestants
Consulate of the Republic of Korea in Dallas is hosting K-Pop Online Competition. This competition is regional preliminary for 2022 K-Pop World Festival will be held in Chang won city, Korea. Prize money will be awarded for the winners (2 Dance,1 Vocal) and they will be given the chance for the advance to the final event if passing the another screening. Submitted videos will be screened and Announcement of the winners will be on Friday, June 24, 2022.
Those who are interested in participating, please read the following instructions carefully and send us a video file or YouTube link to firstname.lastname@example.org
※ Contestants must be non-Korean Heritage, meaning you are not eligible if both parents held Korean citizenship at any point. However, if only one parent is of Korean Heritage, you are eligible. This is a nonbinding rule by KBS.
■ Video Submission Requirements
1. Videos MUST be submitted by June 12th, Sunday 11 : 59 PM CT
– It MUST be taken horizontally (landscape mode) and clearly capture your performance. Please check the video for picture and sound quality.
– Submissions are for the DANCE and the Vocal. Either will be available.
2. Only one submission per a group will be accepted.
– Contestants can perform solo or in a group.
3. The length of the video file or YouTube link must be same with the actual performance.
– One K-pop song is allowed and mixed K-pop songs are also allowed.
4. The video must be specifically for the contest (please mention “2022 K-POP Contest Dallas!” in your video)
5. Performances have to be related to K-Pop (Korean songs only)
■ Application form
Please include the following in your email :
1. Team Name
2. Name, Mobil number and e-mail of the main contact person
3. Song list that your performing (Title + Artists) and reason for the selection.
4. Name and age of all team members
5. Motivation to participate